Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Whole Dang Thing

Hello Everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that I have begun a rather ambitious new project and you are welcome to join in.

I started a new blog and the site is http://thewholedangthing.wordpress.com

It basically boils down to this: I love Bible Study. It is probably the clearest way I experience and hear the voice of God. So I have decided to discipline myself and spend a little time each day doing Manuscript Study.

But the ambitious part is that I am going to try to do the whole Bible.

Yep. I have no idea how far I am going to make it but I am going to try. And the more people who come along with me the better.

So if you want in, feel free to read the blog and leave a comment.

I will continue to write in this one about other stuff that strikes me as interesting.

Ok. That is all. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment