Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something to Say . . .

I love the idea of blogging. The internet is full of normal people who are sharing their lives (sort of) and thoughts and ideas with anyone curious enough to want to know.

I would love to get in on this. I would love to join in the conversation. I would love to write more on this thing.

And yes, I would love to have higher traffic and unique visitors per month.

But the one thing that seems to get me stuck is that in order to have a blog that does those things, you need to have something to say. And not just anything. You need to have something to say that you think millions of random people ought to hear.

I have never been one to shy away from saying what I think, but that usually happens in the context of face to face interactions. I am much more comfortable with that than I am with shouting into the void of cyberspace.

So perhaps it is ok to save my best thoughts and interactions with real flesh and blood people. They will never up my blog stats to any kind of impressive number but maybe that is a good thing.

So I will probably just continue this blog the way it has been and not worry about who reads it and who doesn't. I have enough real people who read my life right now thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Would Jesus blog or stick to the face-to-face interaction? Would He do facebook? Hmm…

    ReplyDelete